Message From The Prison.

Greetings to the world. I want to share my story with men not to be tempted to experience what I have encountered. Please listen to my story and never get involved. Elvis is my name and I am writing this from prison. 


I come from a polygamous family. My father married 7 wives and had 34 children. We received no formal education other than being raised in farming. When we were growing up, some of my half-brothers moved to the city to try their luck. One day, I also made up my mind to move to the city. I had no destination,  but all I knew was that I was leaving the village. I remember my father threatening me, "graduates are there in the city with no source of livelihood, they are begging for survival, and here you are with a means of survival that you don't appreciate, go, very soon you'll come back empty." I ignored him and decided to prove him wrong. I put my things in order, few days I went to my mother and sought for her blessings to go. She prayed and blessed me, then advised me, "listen, my son, as you go,  make sure you don't take what doesn't belong to you, or do anything that might give the family a bad name."  "Mum, I've heard you, I can't bring home a bad name. I kissed her and left. 


Along the way in a taxi, I met a new friend who happened to come from my neighboring village, we talked at length and he promised to connect me to a very influential man who needed a security guard. He told me that if I am hired, I'll be entitled to accommodation and food. So good to be true! So finally Elvis won't struggle to share a small room with his brothers again? When I got to the city, one of my brothers called and invited me to where he was putting up and hustling with his friend, I declined his invitation, I preferred the golden opportunity where I don't have to hustle like them, but getting a free accommodation with food and getting paid at the end of the month. 


My new friend introduced me to the man. "I'm not always around, I travel a lot, so anyone who works here should know they are working for my wife. If you don't respect her, she'll fire you! Wait until she comes down to approve of you, otherwise, you have to go," the man said. I prayed within me for his wife to accept me when she sees me. Soon she was with us. "Greetings ma," I greeted her, she walked past me without responding to my greetings and sat beside her husband. "Is this the new person?" she asked her husband. "Yes, and I've already spelled things out to him because I don't want a repetition of what happened with the former security," he said. She kept staring at me, and finally, she said, "I don't welcome dirty people around me, and I don't like anyone who disobeys my order. The day you disobey me you are fired," she said. "Ma, I promise never to disobey you, and I maintain cleanliness," I told her. She hired me and directed me to the security post, a well-furnished room, and a toilet with a kitchen. 


Four days later, as she sent the maid to the market, she asked me over.  "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked. "No ma," I said. "Good! I hired you because I like your muscular body, and I know that guys of your type like to play with women, she said,"  "Sorry ma, I don't understand you, I feigned ignorance.  "Stop addressing me as "Ma" whenever we're together. I'm a young woman. I know you need a woman to love and play with, don't you? So I'm that woman for you. Come closer," she said. "No please,  I don't mean to offend your husband," I told her. "Keep quiet! Don't talk when I'm talking," she thundered at me then got up and approached me, I started shaking. "Be a man, else I'll fire you. Listen, my husband travels a lot. I'm a woman, and I need someone who can always make me feel like a woman. If you satisfy me anytime I need your attention, you'll never lack and I'll increase your salary. While talking,  she took her hand and grabbed my balls. Yes,  I like it. You're a real man," she said. She ordered me to undress her which I couldn't. She stared at me, then thundered, "get out now! I'm giving you only 5 minutes to either pack your belongings and leave or return to follow my order."  As I went out, I had a glimpse of my past in the village. No, I can't go back to the village, and I can't join my brother with his friend to hustle for a living. This is a golden opportunity for me to climb my ladder of success, I said to myself as I returned to her. It's like she knew I was coming back, I knocked and she asked me to come in. Behold, she was naked on the bed!  "lock the door behind you then come over," she instructed me. I locked the door and then went to her. I gave her what she wanted and after like 30 minutes she said, "you're such a machine. Get ready for your shopping tomorrow. Do away with your old clothes because you're getting a new wardrobe tomorrow," she told me. 


The next day, she took me out shopping. She got me transformed with new trendy clothes, shoes, watches, designer perfume, toiletries, and an iPhone. My joy knew no bounds as she made a transfer of #200.000 to my account. Before  I knew it, I began to see her as my equal and developed love for her. She was so good in bed, I desperately longed for her and felt jealous whenever I saw her around her husband. We kept on rocking our world until luck ran out of us one fateful day. My madam is so crazy when she's in the mood that she forgot to lock the door. She grabbed me as I went to pick up my food from the main kitchen. We made love right there in the kitchen and lo and behold her husband returned and caught us in the act. 


That is how I found myself in this predicament. He divorced his wife and got me jailed for 35 years for attempted murder. I had never at any time attempted to assassinate him, but with his influence, he succeeded to get me prosecuted as a murderer for sleeping with his wife.  I have brought shame to my family,  especially my mother. I chose the fast lane but where am I today? My brother who was hustling to make a living legitimately with his friend is now an exporter,  they are big boys in town. Had I known I would have yielded to my brother's offer, but it's late. 


Men, if you like married women, please don't wait to be caught, withdraw!  Your verdict may cost your life, it may differ from mine. I know what I'm going through now. Where are all the things I achieved from that woman? They are all gone. Karma is a bitch! I learned that the woman's husband used to run things with married women too, and karma used me to pay him back. I also know that karma is lurking around for me, don't wish for it. Bye for now. 

You may also like; 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post