Should I Cross My Nigerian Lover To America? Advise Needed.


"Loving you is an understatement,  and I will keep on loving you over and over and over again," Mark, my Nigerian lover said. We talked for almost two hours and I felt so special and cherished. I knew Mark as a bachelor,  yes that was what he told me and whenever we talked, Mark had to talk to me about the future. 


I am a white lady, and I met Mark 2 years ago online on a dating site. Initially, I was skeptical of him since he's an African, but after 3 months of falling in love with him, I decided to give him a surprise visit to his country. I had his details; his place of work and his home address, so I decided to take a chance by subconsciously taking him out to confirm things for myself. 


One thing that made Mark so different and outstanding from other guys I met online is that he never demanded money or gifts from me once, unlike other guys who just within a week will start to complain to you about their misfortunes in life and how they needed help, some will go as far by asking me to help relocate them to United State where I reside. I was meeting selfish people who never cared about my well-being but rather expected me to care about theirs. Most of these guys are parading dating sites searching for people to cross them over, then they abandon the person. I have countless people here in America who settled for love by having their alleged partners cross to the US only to get ditched after they have been grounded with their green papers. 


Soon my departure day to Nigeria arrived, I arranged myself and looked good, then flew to Nigeria. I arrived at Nigeria International Airport in the evening and it was quite late by the time I was cleared, so I decided to sleep in a hotel I'd already booked while in New York. 


While in the luxurious hotel, I posted a video call to Mark, "Honey,  where are you? The background looks beautiful!" Mark said. "I'm at my place in New York. Does it mean there is no beautiful and luxurious place like this in Nigeria?" I asked. "There are, only it looks different from the background  I normally see you with," he said. "So what time are you going to work tomorrow morning?" "I should leave the house before 6 am to avoid traffic, and by 7:30 am I should be in the office," said Mark. "Then what time does your girlfriend visit you when you're back?" I asked amusingly and he busted out laughing,  "Girlfriend?" when I have you already as my future? I don't have one and I don't need one for now. I'm busy with my job,"  we talked about other topics as well. I slept and prayed for the night to run faster so for the day to break. I love Mark and I couldn't wait to hold him tight while he makes sweet love to me. I heard so much about blacks, Nigerian men, and their sexuality, and here I am. 


The next day I woke up late as I slept late, so I decided to wait till 5 pm when I know Mark must have returned from work and was at home. I got busy watching some movies and when it was 4 pm, I changed up and wore something sexy and appealing, and hired a cab to his place. The description of his address was quite easy as I told the hotel cab man, and in no distant time, we were there. "Madam, this is the place," said the cab man. "Are you sure? "I asked him because the place looked so old, it looked like an abandoned property.  How could Mark live here? Does it mean he is not buoyant to afford a good comfortable place yet he's never for once attempted to place out demand, unlike other guys I met? I talked to myself. "Madam, who are you looking for? Can you call the person to come out and meet you?" the cab man suggested. "Oh you're right,  I need to call to confirm if I'm at the right place, I told him as I brought out my phone,  "Hello Mark, can you walk out to the gate of your compound, let me have a view of it,"  "Your wish is my command," he said as I saw him moving out of his room and walking towards the gate. I hastily alighted from the car and leaned on it. 


Seeing Mark was like seeing an angel. Mark was so handsome physically, so different than the pictures or videos we do have on Skype.  He walked up to the unkempt compound with a boxer displaying his hot sexy hairy legs. He sighted me, then paused as he didn't believe what he saw, then looked again to confirm. I smiled as I walked towards him to confirm that I was the one. "Mark,  it's me, Nina," I said as I walked towards the gate to meet him. Mark was crazy with joy, he ran and embraced me, he screamed and carried me up with excitement, and before I knew it, he created a scene. "When did you arrive in Nigeria, so you decided to give me a surprise visit," he exclaimed. "Easy easy," I told him as I tried to control his emotion but Mark's joy at seeing me knew no bounds.  We headed to his house. 


Behold a well-polished interior as I sat in his sitting room. "Your house is beautiful but the outside looks so ancient," I told him and he laughed his heart out,  then he said, "As you can see, it belongs to my late Dad and I'm making arrangements to renovate it soon. I ought to have done it before now, but as the only son and the eldest, I was heaped with challenges,  thank God as I settled everything so this property renovation is my next project. Don't worry by the time I am done with it, you will relocate from New York to live here with me. You look more beautiful, sexy, and younger than the Nina I chat with on Skype," he said and I told him too that he looks more handsome and mature than the guy I do chat with. " Honey, I stay alone in this compound,  you can see how lonely your baby boy feels, so he needs you around," he said as he offered to show me around the rooms. The rooms were in order and as we entered his bedroom, we got stuck at each other. 


We behaved like wild beasts who were anxiously waiting to attack each other. Mark undressed me and carried me to his bed and went down to give me something special. I was out of this world when he undressed and blew me off,  something unique and different from what I have ever experienced in my life. Mark was just too hot and I ended up having multiple orgasms. 


One hour later. "Forgive my nasty manner, I forgot to serve you food," he said.  "No, don't worry. I ate before coming and they serve good food there. Please don't say no to this," I said  "What is that?" he asked me.  "I came from my country to visit you and I want you to join me at the hotel I'm lodging. Please pack your clothes, so that you can always go to work from there," I told him. He paused for a while then accepted my proposal.  The cab man I hired was still waiting for me outside, and in less than 20 minutes Mark was done, he locked the doors and we left together for the hotel. 


My two weeks in the hotel with Mark were incredible! Mark didn't want me out of his sight. I can remember how he'll go to work late because of me, and some days he'll invite me to join him at his working place. His colleagues, including his boss, know me. It is a big private firm and they have a mini-conference hall where I normally put up to wait for him whenever I followed him to his office. He also introduced me to close pals, family members, and his mother whom he invited just to meet with me. I enjoyed myself and had good fun with Mark. He took me to explore some exciting places; we visited cinemas, clubs, zoos,  museums, and some other tourism industries. 


When I was about to return to my base, Matk was so moody and I felt the same too but I had to go to resume my work. On that fateful day, Mark didn't go to work, he stayed with me till the evening as he saw me off to the international airport. "I wish you a safe trip and always remember that I love you," he said as he held me so tight to his body. "Talk to you when I arrive in my country," I told him as he freed me to move over to the departure hall. 


When I arrived in New York, that was when it dawned on me how much I missed and loved him. I felt so lonely without Mark. I went to work but couldn't concentrate. I kept seeing the picture of Mark around me. At night, I kept seeing him by my bedside making sweet love to me and when we talked on the phone, Mark expressed what he's going through since I left. He's equally facing what I'm facing. Can I ask him to relocate and join me over here, so we can be together forever? 


I shared my feelings with my cousin to cross Mark over, but she kicked against it. She advises I withdraw from it, that when he crosses over, he will change and dump me as that is what he is strategizing. Could she be right? Could it be he is faking this love to cross over? No! I don't think so. He loves me genuinely, I don't think he can dump me if he comes over here. 


Please I'm really confused as I love Mark. Can I work on his papers and ask him, if we can get wedded as husband and wife to cross him over or I should withdraw to avoid getting dumped at the end of the day?  I need advice. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post