I Didn't Snatch My Husband From HIs Ex-Wife. Please Listen To My Story.




I've come out to defend myself, and to tell you guys my side of the story; how I met my husband. I didn't snatch my husband from any woman, contrary to the false story his ex-wife goes around spreading against me. 


Clara is my name and I met my husband Dickson 5 years ago at a colleague's wedding ceremony. When I met him, I was not ready for a relationship because I was done with a relationship that almost took my life. I almost committed suicide if it wasn't for my relatives who checked on me regularly and gave me reasons to live. He introduced himself and thereafter he acted differently from other men. He calls to see me in my office and when he closes from his office, he drives directly to my office and picks me up home. At times during lunchtime, he'll just surprise me as he'll drive down to my office, get my lunch delivered, and returned to his office. This kept continuing till one day I was like, "why has this man not invited me to his house, could it be he is married?" I asked myself. 


One fateful day when he came to pick me up as usual, I asked him, "are you married?"  "No, Treasure. Do I look like a married man? I'm a lonely man." he told me. "But why are you not married, you look good to be single and from my assessment,  money is not the problem," I asked back as I didn't believe him. "Okay, why haven't you invited me to your house since we met? This is over two months since we met and I'm yet to know your house, why not simply tell me that you are married?" I kept asking him. He smiled and next I saw him drive in another direction. "You're taking the wrong direction," I told him as I thought he must have missed his way as we were talking.  "Treasure, this is the route to my house, seeing is believing. If I'm married, you will know," he told me. I kept still because I truly wanted to know much about him, especially his marital status so as to know my stand now as it wasn't too late. Soon we were there. 


It was a newly bought posh apartment he acquired a few months before we met. Truly he stayed alone. "Treasure, I've always waited for this day to come so that I can tell you how much I love you. Since the first day I set my eyes on you, I knew you were mine. As he kept talking, I listened to him casually because I was fading up with a love story.  "I want to marry you and I don't want to delay over it," he said. My face beamed with joy, I radiated but I struggled to control and conceal my emotion. He stood up and left. Coming back, he attempted to kiss me, and as I said no, he went on his knees pleading and I consented to it. As he planted his lips on mine, I felt a metallic object. Behold it was a ring! He brought it back and put it on my finger. "Treasure, I'm not supposed to engage you because I want you soon in my life, but this is just a symbol of my marriage proposal to you this evening," he said. Everything was just like a dream to me and I couldn't utter a word.  He asked to know when he can visit my people, and that was when I knew that I was still alive as I spoke out. "Even if it is this weekend, my parents are alive to welcome you," I told him and he approved of it. 


Everything happened so fast as he visited my people that weekend, then the next weekend he took me to his people. His parents were late so one of his uncles who represented his father gave me a fatherly reception and blessings. Everyone treated me as their daughter and I was moved with joy. Two months later, both traditional and white weddings were concluded. Everything happened in a flash and it was still like a dream to me. Miss Clara who nearly committed suicide because of a man 5 months ago is now addressed as Mrs. Clara Dickson. We've been married for about 5 years now with 3 children and my husband is the best husband on earth. Nothing can deprive me of the joy I have from my husband, nobody, not even his ex-wife! 


This is how I got to know that he was married. After our wedding, we posted it on Facebook, and people were pouring in congratulatory messages. I was on my husband's phone. He grants me access to his phone likewise mine. Then I bumped into a lady who commented, "check your messenger". I hastily checked the message on the messenger, "so you finally married someone else. Even if we had an issue for years, at least for the sake of your child who is now 7 years you should have amended it to give her a paternal umbrella. I believe you were still dating her while we were married,  the reason you've remained adamant since we parted. 


I decided to dig deeper so I created a fake Facebook account and added her. Everything worked as I planned and we became friends. I started chatting her up, and I talked about my bitter experience with men, just as I expected,  she opened up and told me how she was once married, but she never loved her husband as she had a lover whom she was still seeing when she got married. She confessed to me how her lover kept on urging her to walk out of the marriage so they could get married. As she was telling me this, she was busy cursing him for ruining her marriage. We kept chatting and I kept backing her up to say more. I blamed her for the drastic decision she made by walking out of her marriage and she went as far as confessing to me that her 7 years old child is a product of her lover, the reason she was grounded to walk out of her marriage! She lived with the guy for two years when she left her husband,  but only to realize after 2 years that the guy absconded with her money and married someone else. She cried out to me how she's been trying to get connected to her ex-husband, but only to discover that he got married of late, that all she wants is how she can use her child from her lover whom her ex-husband believes is his daughter to get him to be paying their bills. "No, I don't understand. Does it mean that your ex-husband who believes the child is his has not been taking responsibility for the child?" I asked her. "That man was just too good, he was a great father to the child but when I left his house to put up with my lover, my lover threatened to back out if he discovers I still have any connection with him, that is how I foolishly cut off every link I had with him, but since he absconded with my money and got married to someone else, my daughter and I struggle to eat. All I want now is how to get my ex-husband to take responsibility for this child so that she can go back to school," she told me. 


I opened up to my husband about my discovery and he affirmed it. He sought forgiveness on why he kept it away from me and explained that since he met me heartbroken,  he didn't want to embrace me with such a story in order not to scare me. I have no problem with my husband as I understand that he was a victim of circumstance. Now the woman goes around telling people how my husband has abandoned his child after getting married to the lady that ruined their marriage, the lady he was dating while they were married. My husband remains so grateful to me for the part I played to uncover the truth from her and for delivering him from taking responsibility for someone else's child. She is yet to know that she's been chatting with her ex-husband's wife. My husband keeps encouraging me to play along. Currently, she has threatened to take my husband to court to take full responsibility for the child. So interesting! I do screenshot all the chats we have to my husband and we are waiting for her at the court where everything will be blown open. For now, she can keep ranting and spoiling my name up and down, but sooner the truth will be out. 


I hope finally those who were castigating me can now hear my part of the story. She didn't love and value her husband,  he's now mine, so she should stay off my path and allow me to enjoy my husband. 


LESSON: Spouses value and cherish your marriage, else, the universe can divert it to someone else who truly deserves it. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post